Friday, January 22, 2016

I'm Gonna Be A Glam-Ma!!!

It's official I'm going to be a grandmother!  What?  I can't be a grandmother I'm
Only....ugh.... But honestly this is a great blessing for our family. My daughter will be a great mother. After all she takes after me 😝. She has a wonderful Support system Between her husband, his family and ours plus our extended military and Younique families, we will have everything we could possibly as for in the world. I'm praying that our new bundle of awesomeness will come out in this crazy world healthy. That's all I could really ask for. Oh and one day she will inherit my makeup empire and run with it!!!  This baby is gonna be spoiled but she will know values, culture and of course and inherent higher being. Blessed to the core!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment