Sunday, November 1, 2015

November to Remember

Hello Everyone!
IT'S NOVEMBER!  Where has the year gone?  In a few short weeks, it's Thanksgiving and of course following that is Christmas and New Years!  WOW!

Well, this year has been fun for me!  I started working for Younique December 2014.  It was a slow start because I really didn't know what I was doing!  And part of the reason is because I joined the company to get the amazing Younique Kit for CHEAP!!!  I mean over $240 worth of products for $99!  Who can beat that?  And the fact that if I wanted to work the business, it's very flexible.  AND OMG!!!!  I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS!

So after spending the holidays with my fabulous kids, I had an epiphany!  What if I work this business!  My girls, both teenagers and love makeup agreed.  Not only am I my own boss, but I get awesome deals on the products I want, get paid 25% to start ..... and.....I get to play with makeup!
All the perks that come with this company are beyond great!!!

So What would a normal Newbie do?  Buy a bunch of products!  Tons of the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara and Lipgloss.  I practically gave them away to family and friends to try out and see how they like it and how they'd respond to this craziness I got myself into.  THEY ALL LOVED IT!  When others found out about it, coz I kept posting on my FB page, created a business page and of course my girls helped me set up Instagram and Twitter....yeah no clue what those were :D

Soon after, I became the Crazy Lash Lady!  Next thing you know I was YELLOW!  $1000 in sales by myself!!!  Lifetime Pay raise!!!   I hit PINK in a month (WHOA!!! $2000  in sales!) and was joined by 3 other wonderful ladies who got me my FAST START!  BONUS TIME!!!!

That's just the start!  This company is comprised of fabulous Y Sister who are from different walks of life.  And it continues to grow.  And did I mention we have a wonderful foundation for the sexually abused.  The Younique Foundation inspires hope in women who were sexually abused as children or adolescents by hosting them at a retreat, where they are uplifted by each other and learn skills that can help them find individual healing. They educate parents and empower them to protect their children from sexual abuse while leading a public dialogue to bring the epidemic of abuse to light.

I hit a lull in the Spring due to other work commitments and life happening.  But I signed a few more ladies into the company.  Summer came and went, still busy with life and work....but, I had to buckle down!  I had to make time for YOUNIQUE.  WHY?  Because I was missing out on the incentives my upline had to offer and the company in general.  So before school started back up for the kids, I decided to start joining vendor events to get my name out there.  Best decision I ever made!  Met a lot of amazing ladies in Direct Sales and learned how they worked their business.  Seeked advice from them as well as the non stop support from my upline.  Wow!
September.....October.....BAM!  $2000 in sales, I have 10 people in my company and I'm so glad in less than a month, I was able to generate a good chunk of change from commissions to donate to the Breast Cancer Foundation Mammogram Program.

Oh yeah I started making offers from FREE gifts to Bulk Orders for my local customers even those from other states and overseas.  I covered the shipping and taxes and guess what, I have a bunch of repeat customers!

Now to get my girls to a great start in November!  A few of my ladies earned their Incentives in October from me and our Upline so that's pretty amazing!  Who doesn't want free stuff especially before the holidays!

So.....on to November!  More exciting things happening right now!

If you'd like to learn more about YOUNIQUE, please feel free to contact me.
www.carmelaengland.com
www.ooohlalashes143.com
Email:  ooohlalashes143@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment