Saturday, October 17, 2015

Love your Lips with Younique Opulence Lipstick





Love Your Lips

Well, needless to say, I found a new favorite!  Opulence Lipstick from Younique in 15 shades.  I use Upper Class almost everyday. And for a night out, I put on Vein.  :) Glides on smoothly and lasts pretty much all day.  Even with all the coffee I drink these babies stay put!  No feathering and it doesn't dry your lips!  What???  A lipstick can do that?  Sure can!!!  

I have a bad habit of constantly biting my lips so I add a touch of Moodstruck Mineral Blusher in Sophisticated to matte and seal it and a coat of Pouty Lipliner.  Little tricks I've learned over the years to keep my lips looking like I just put my fresh face on :)

                 

There you have it!  The simple things that makes my world go round.  Perfect shades of lipstick that can get through the longest of days! 

Oh and did I mention Younique’s Opulence Lipstick is also:
– Gluten free,
– Soy free,
– Collagen free,
– Fragrance free,
– Paraben free,
– Latex free,
– Sulfate free,
– PABA free,
– BPA free, and
– is not tested on animals.
Price: $19 USD, $23 CAD, $25 AUD, $26 NZD, £15 GBP, $330 MXN, €20 EUR
Get yours today and try out the latest craze in the already amazing Younique make up line!            www.ooohlalashes143.com   or    www.carmelaengland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment